Important Notice Due to the Covid-19 Crisis
Veterinary medicine has been classified as “essential” and we are still operating at our normal hours. Please read the following for current changes.
As many of you are aware, the COVID-19 situation is changing every day. We promise to do our best to keep our clients, staff, and pets safe while also providing essential healthcare to your pets.
The following have gone into effect as of March 23, 2020:
1. We will be seeing patients on an appointment basis only Monday through Saturday. Any walk-ins will be asked to call and schedule an appointment.
2. Due to social distancing, curbside check-in will be required by all of our clients upon arrival to the clinic. Please call 830 625 1440
3. We are offering curbside medication pick up
4. We have our Online Store where you can shop anytime.
5. We are also offering telemedicine options (phone, email and video conference) for minor medical issues for pets we have seen in the last 12 months. Standard exam fees apply.
6. Due to a high call volume, it may be necessary to call several times to get through the phone lines. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we navigate through these unknown times.
Since 1982, Fischer Veterinary Clinic has proudly served generations of family pets in New Braunfels, Schertz, Cibolo, San Marcos, Canyon Lake, and other nearby communities. We welcome cats, dogs, pocket pets (hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs), reptiles (turtles, snakes, lizards), and other furry friends like rabbits, chinchillas, and prairie dogs. We genuinely celebrate the human-animal bond, and we’re here to be a voice for pets and a guiding hand for those who love them.
Our professional, compassionate team provides exceptional veterinary care while emphasizing outstanding customer service. From the moment you walk in, we want you and your pets to have a positive experience.
We aim to be a voice for pets and a guiding hand for the people who love them.
Pet ResourcesDownload Our App
We encourage appointments for all of our services at Fisher Veterinary Clinic, but we know how unpredictable our animal friends can be. For your convenience, we welcome walk-in patients Tuesday through Thursday during our regular business hours.
Flexible Payment Options
We gladly accept CareCredit®, which enables you to make installment payments on your pet’s medical bills. We also partner with ScratchPay to offer our pet families a wider variety of payment solutions. Ask us about these helpful options at your next visit! Additionally, we are proud to offer discounts for senior citizens and active duty military personnel.
We are truly dedicated to helping your pets live long, healthy lives. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you and your pets!